About Elite Fantasy Basketball
We take your fantasy game to the next level.
Our detailed, creative analysis is led by our resident basketball guru Adam Stock and goes above and beyond anything you’ve seen before. We are proud to have helped countless EFB users bring home the championship.
What do I get with a paid membership?
Our paid members will gain access to our full website, including all insights, analyses, guides, and tools. The packages that we will be are offering are:
- Full Season Access ($29.99): November 2020 to June 30, 2021
- Draft Season Access ($19.99): November 2020 to December 31, 2020
- Monthly Access ($4.99): This option will not be available until after the NBA regular season starts
Elite Fantasy Basketball will be greatly expanding its coverage this season. Here’s a sample of what you can expect once you subscribe:
- Punting guides that include detailed explanations of the theory behind each strategy, round-by-round player suggestions, and sample teams. Guides are available for both Yahoo and ESPN users.
- Projections that will be updated daily throughout the year.
- Player rankings and tiers.
- Pairing guides for each first-round pick and team-building strategy.
- A Team Building Tool that will allow you to practice the punting strategies without having to spend countless hours participating in mock drafts.
- A Weekly Matchup Tool that will allow you to track your matchup throughout the week so that you can make better pick up and drop decisions. *Coming Week 2
- Additional tools that will be added throughout the year.
- Sleepers and Busts lists for both Yahoo and ESPN.
- A schedule grid and fantasy playoff schedule breakdowns.
- Daily pickup and drop recommendations and weekly schedule analysis.
- Podcasts on a variety of fantasy basketball topics.
- Access to a Slack Group where you will have 24/7 access to the EFB team and your fellow subscribers.
- Consistency rankings, category correlation analysis, and other deep dives into the numbers.
What is Elite Fantasy Basketball?
Elite Fantasy Basketball is about more than just helping you draft the best players. The goal of the site is to ensure that you are building the strongest team possible. There is a difference. Fantasy Basketball is not Fantasy Football. Fit matters. A team with numerous early-round players can lose if those players and the lines that they produce do not complement each other. Because of this, we write in-depth team building and punting guides and produce rankings that take into consideration each player’s fit for the various team-building strategies. We also consider team-building strategies when discussing sleepers and busts and provide easily sortable projections that will make understanding the true value of each player to your team simple.
What can Elite Fantasy Basketball teach me?
- Why fit is important and how focusing on it can help you build a better team
- How to avoid common draft mistakes
- Who are this season’s sleepers and which sleepers are the best fit for your team
- Which players to avoid and how to identify players that are declining
- The impact of scheduling on your playoff chances and which players have the best playoff schedules
- Streaming strategies that can turn a playoff loss into a win
What does Elite Fantasy Basketball do?
We are here to make you more successful in fantasy basketball by giving you the tools to make the best team, and the skills and knowledge to maintain that team.
I’m new to Fantasy Basketball, is this site right for me?
Yes! Will you find more advanced strategies on this site than on the other subscription-based sites? Absolutely. This site is a dream for fantasy nerds like you and me. But that doesn’t mean that you need to have fantasy basketball experience to properly understand and successfully implement the strategies. EFB provides a step-by-step walkthrough of each strategy so that you not only understand who to pick but also why you are making each pick. By focusing more on the “why” instead of just the “who”, EFB’s subscribers will gain a deeper understanding of their team that will allow them to make better decisions on draft day and throughout the season.
Where do I read your Guides?
Simply head to “Guides” in the menu and from there you can browse our punting and draft guides, rankings, sleepers and busts lists, and playoff schedule breakdowns.
Adam Stock is the founder of Elite Fantasy Basketball and the winner of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association’s 2020 Fantasy Basketball Writer of the Year award. Since 2013, he has parlayed his passion and understanding of basketball with his skill with numbers to bring you the highest-quality analysis available on the internet. Adam is a former Big-4 chartered accountant with a M.S. in Sports Management from Columbia University. While studying at Columbia and building Elite Fantasy Basketball, Adam interned at a major sports agency in Basketball Operations.
For the very best in the fantasy game, join Elite Fantasy Basketball.