About Elite Fantasy Basketball
We take your fantasy game to the next level.
Our detailed, creative analysis is led by our resident basketball guru Adam Stock and goes above and beyond anything you’ve seen before. We are proud to have helped countless EFB users bring home the championship.
What do I get with a paid membership?
In mid-August, the site will transition from a free website to a subscription-based model. Our paid members will gain access to our full website, including all insights, analyses, guides, and tools. The packages that we will be are offering are:
- Full Season Access ($24.99): August 2019 to July 2020
- Draft Season Access ($14.99): August 2019 to October 31, 2019
- Monthly Access ($4.99): This option will not be available until after the NBA regular season starts
Elite Fantasy Basketball will be greatly expanding its coverage this season. Here’s a sample of what you can expect once you subscribe:
- Punting guides that include detailed explanations of the theory behind each strategy, round-by-round player suggestions, and sample teams. This year, guides will be adjusted for both Yahoo and ESPN users. In the past, the guides have only taken into consideration Yahoo’s rankings.
- Projections that will be regularly updated throughout the year.
- Player rankings and tiers.
- A player ranking tool that will allow you to properly value the players on your team and the free agents on the wire.
- A team-building tool that will allow you to practice the punting strategies without having to spend countless hours participating in mock drafts.
- A field goal percentage tracking tool that will make it easier to identify buy-low targets and sell-high candidates.
- Additional tools that will be added throughout the year.
- Sleepers and Busts lists.
- A schedule grid and fantasy playoff schedule breakdowns.
- Pickups and drops recommendations.
- Year-over-year trend analysis.
What is Elite Fantasy Basketball?
Elite Fantasy Basketball is about more than just helping you draft the best players. The goal of the site is to ensure that you are building the strongest team possible. There is a difference. Fantasy Basketball is not Fantasy Football. Fit matters. A team with numerous early-round players can lose if those players and the lines they produce do not compliment each other. Because of this, we write in-depth team building and punting guides and produce rankings that take into consideration each player’s fit for the various team-building strategies. We also consider team-building strategies when discussing sleepers and busts and are creating easily sortable projections that will make understanding the true value of each player to your team simple.
What can Elite Fantasy Basketball teach me?
- Why fit is important and how focusing on it can help you build a better team
- How to avoid common draft mistakes
- Who are this season’s sleepers and which sleepers are the best fit for your team
- Which players to avoid and how to identify players that are declining
- The impact of scheduling on your playoff chances and which players have the best playoff schedules
- Streaming strategies that can turn a playoff loss into a win
What does Elite Fantasy Basketball do?
We are here to make you more successful in fantasy basketball by giving you the tools to make the best team, and the skills and knowledge to maintain that team.
I’m new to Fantasy Basketball, where should I start?
Both the beginner and veteran fantasy basketball player will find the analysis on Elite Fantasy Basketball useful and easy to understand. For those new to the game, check out this “how-to guide” that we’ve prepared.
Where do I read your Guides?
Simply head to “Guides” in the menu and from there you can browse our punting and draft guides, rankings, sleepers and busts lists, and playoff schedule breakdowns. You can also check out all of our prior year guides to get an idea of the type of analysis that is coming down the pipe this draft season.
Adam Stock is Elite Fantasy Basketball’s founder and lead analyst. Since 2013, he has parlayed his passion and understanding of basketball with his skill with numbers to bring you the highest-quality analysis available on the internet. Adam is a former Big-4 chartered accountant with a M.S. in Sports Management from Columbia University. While studying at Columbia, Adam interned at a major sports agency in Basketball Operations.
For the very best in the fantasy game, join Elite Fantasy Basketball.