I’ve put together a preview of what to expect from EFB this year for those looking to get a better understanding of what they will be paying for. This list is by no means exhaustive, but it will give you an idea of the type of content that is behind the paywall. For a full list of all the content that has been put out so far, you can click here. Even if you have been a long-term reader of EFB, I would check out the free content. It is on a different level this year. I’ll be running the website on a full-time basis this season and will be dedicating thousands of hours to providing you with some of the best fantasy analysis on the internet. If you like what you see and want to sign-up for access to all of EFB’s content, click here:
Mock Draft Analysis
Fun With Numbers
Pairing Guides Preview
First Five Rounds Guide Preview
Points Leagues Top-5:
Punt Steals Top-5:
Punt Points/FT% Top-5:
Team Building Tool
So how does this work and what is it useful for?
- This tool is meant to make it easier for you to test different player combinations. Mock drafts are extremely time-consuming, and instead of spending over an hour seeing if an Anthony Davis/Devin Booker/Donovan Mitchell start works better than an Anthony Davis/Kemba Walker/Pascal Siakam start, you can use this tool to compare the two scenarios in seconds.
- This tool should also be useful in real drafts. You can use it to test different combinations on the fly and to keep track of your squad’s strengths and weaknesses.
- The tool is customizable for leagues size (8-to-16 team leagues), type of data (my projections vs. 18/19 numbers), and host (Yahoo or ESPN). It will also be customizable for averages vs. Z-Scores very soon.
- The tool is very easy to use. Just click on a player’s name and the tool will populate with that player’s numbers.
- You can see how your team is doing after every round compared to the averages of the players taken up to that point.
Player Comparison Tool
Follow me on Twitter @AdamGStock for the latest fantasy basketball news and analysis. I will gladly answer any fantasy basketball questions that you may have.